- The Law Library is a reference library only, and materials may not be removed from the Law Library at any time.
- Please return books to proper shelves after use.
- Westlaw legal research is available with online self-help.
If you experience difficulty with the Library computers and the Law Librarian is not present, please dial 5611 from the telephone on the Law Librarian’s desk for assistance.
- The library computers print to a printer in the Civil Records Center, Room 119. Documents may be picked up at the counter.
- Charges for printing are as follows:
$.15 per page - Internet
$.50 per page - Sustain and Document Imaging
- Photocopies are $.10 per copy. The photocopy machine accepts coin (nickels, dimes, and quarters), bills (ones and fives only), and MC/Visa/AMEX.
- If you experience difficulty with the photocopy machine and the Law Librarian is not present, please dial 5611 from the telephone on the Law Librarian’s desk.
- Please be considerate to other Law Library patrons and avoid extended or loud conversations; set all cellular phones and pagers to vibrate; if you receive a call/page, please step out of the Law Library to return the call/page.
- Be aware of your personal property. The Law Library is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen, or damaged in the Law Library.
- The Law Library reserves the right to have Court Security inspect briefcases, backpacks, purses, packages, and outer garments for library materials at any time.
- In order to perserve the Law Library print collection, the Law Library is monitored by video survellance equipment and all activity is recorded.
THE NAPA COUNTY LAW LIBRARY IS A REFERENCE LIBRARY
AND NOT A LENDING LIBRARY.
YOUR COOPERATION IN KEEPING THE LAW LIBRARY INTACT IS APPRECIATED.